Fort Bend County Real Property Law Attorneys
Helping Clients throughout the Greater Houston Area
Property laws in Texas are complicated and often change without much warning. This is why it is vital that you have a lawyer who is up to date on the laws and regulations on your side to protect yourself, and your development project from these changes. Local ordinances and zoning laws can greatly affect you as both a landlord or a tenant.
At Patout & Shaw, PLLC, our Fort Bend County real estate lawyers stay ahead of the local trends and can help guide you through your residential or commercial property matter in the Greater Houston area.
Complex & Nuanced Representation
Transactions and disputes often involve multiple avenues and practice areas, including bankruptcy, environmental laws, tax laws, entity or corporate structuring, and many other areas. These transactions may also include multiple interests and many different parties, creating complex cases that require a thorough attention to detail to prevent common issues from occurring and deals from failing.
Areas Where We can Help
At Patout & Shaw, PLLC, our services include:
- Negotiations and drafting letters of intent
- Conducting due diligence
- Assisting, researching, and obtaining municipal, local, or state approvals
- Negotiating financing terms and conditions
- Drafting and negotiating residential and commercial leases
- Resolving Landlord/Tenant disputes, including eviction litigation and appeals
- Negotiating development and construction contracts
- Assisting with compliance with local, state, and federal environmental law
- Advising clients on land use, restrictions covenants, and entitlements
- Real estate investment group structuring, restructuring, and reorganization
We have experience and knowledge in conducting diligence on real estate loan and partnership workouts, have represented buyers and sellers in foreclosure and bankruptcies, and regularly represent clients in residential and commercial property litigation.
Our Fort Bend County real estate law attorneys have also been involved in resolving disputes between homeowners and regulatory agencies regarding land use, zoning, and taxation.
If you have a matter that requires our assistance, contact our firm online or call us at (713) 993-7626 to discuss your matter.